I was just wasting time a little while ago, reminscing on the year so far and the new experiences I've encountered in the last three months. It's amazing how many things have happened, and I'm feeling very grateful to higher beings for my good fortune as of late. Perhaps it's my jet-lagged state that's made me philosophical, but what the hey... I might as well pen down my blessings while I'm still aware enough to appreciate them.
In the last three months:
- I have been selected to represent my company and country at an international contest.
- I have enjoyed an all-expense paid 7 day trip in Thailand. It was wonderful.
- I will be touring my dream destination (Egypt) in a few days' time. I can die happy.
- I have suddenly made 26 new friends from all corners of Asia and we are surprising closer that I am to my own sibling. That is both wierd and thrilling at the same time.
- I have been interviewed thrice by the media. Goodness knows why, but it's definitely a buzz to be deemed worthy of interviews.
- My relationship has strengthened by the day. I love him and that makes me smile.
- My depression of three months ago has lifted. I hope it stays that way. Crossed fingers.
- I have received approvals and gratitude from clients who hated my guts just last year. If you met these people you'd know why it's a cause to sing.
- I have my dream vehicle! As of this morning, I drive a blue Cami who is shiny and perfect. Her name is Camilla Parker. How corny but apt.
I know there is impermanency in all this, and I may very well soon be banging my head once more into walls and whining on the agonies of life. But for the time-being, I'm doing good.
It's been a bloody good year so far.