Saw his post this morning and had a cunning plan to plagiarize the idea, but bloody RD beat me to it by tagging me anyway. Blast. Foiled. But I have been noticed by the almighty Rythmic, despite him still not having figured out what identity I actually go by -bless his pooing heart- so I will not grumble.
Okay. Back to the point of post. It is Christmas, and what have I done:
(Let me take a moment here to ponder on whether this post should be serious and braggy, or just entertain..... hmmm... .)
- Saw Egypt. Land of my dreams, etc. It was absofuckinglutely brilliant.
- Rode a camel. It spat at me.
- Got myself selected to represent the country in the 'Young Lotus' competition at Adfest in Thailand. Made an arse of myself there, yes... but had a blast doing it.
- Saw infamous Thai prositutes and strippers up close on Walking Street, Pattaya. Listen... before you ask me why that's such a big deal, consider the fact that I'm nearing 30 and I live with my mother. The closest I've got to taboo is the board game.
- Moved out of home. Moved back in a day. Because of afore-mentioned mother.
- Played Maria in the Sound of Music. No, that was not a lesbian statement. I performed the role. I also managed to hold a note and I'm quite chuffed at myself.
- Grew about 4 inches more. Sideways.
- Lost about a million hairs.
- Got myself a 4-wheel drive. Named Camilla Parker. All puns intended.
- Learned to bake brownies. I am now doing it for profitable gains. La la la for me.
- Cleaned my room. You have to know me to understand how important that is.
- Costumed 56 children in a musical production. I will never do that again, I promise.
- Made meatloaf.
- Saw a ghost. Long story. I'm not sure who was scared of whom, though.
- Witnessed my paraplegic grandad start to walk again.
- Contemplated marriage and suicide.
- Visited Hikka. Hooray.
- Developed a gynormous crush on Steve Carrell.
2009, watch out.
I do hereby tag Lady Divine, Thé Doc and Gutterflower.