Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dear Neanderthaal

Let me see if I can contribute to the publicity you're already giving yourself.Because I'm feeling generous. You know who called you a booruwa? It was me. Tadaa.

You know why? Because I thought you WERE being a neanderthaal with your archaic views on my gender and because part of the fun in blogging is to have the opportunity to express your views in the form of a comment. But you know what? You proved me right. You could have just moved on from that day like every other blogger who's been criticized (Goodness knows I have many, many time with FAR worse name-calling) and we could have all just forgotten about you and your neighbour. Instead, you took it upon your sacred self to attack everyone who crossed you in the dirtiest, lowest (and many might say criminal) way possible. You also made a fine show of your so-called righteous sense of justice by accusing poor DeeCee with full force when she'd done nothing to you in the first place. And now, you have an entire blogger community baying for your blood and calling you a psycho who deserves jail. Are you proud? I've heard of people making mistakes in life, but you just dug your own grave, darling. If I may quote you, I pity.

What is your next course of action, I wonder. To take the higher ground, apologize to DeeCee and accept that you are, in fact, human like the rest of us or to damage my name too? You don't need to do it the illegal way, though. Just ask and I'll tell you whatever you want to know.

NB, my apologies to you. I shouldn't have wasted my time commenting in the first place. You're just another opinion in this vast world and there are bigger, better things that deserve my attention. I can't change your thinking, so I shouldn't have even tried.

My first instinct was to turn a blind eye to your latest rant that victimized RD and DeeCee, because that would have been the mature thing to do. But I just couldn't let my conscience know that someone else was being wrongfully blamed for my action. So this post is actually for DeeCee's sake more than yours. Dee, I'm sorry.

So How's everyone else doing today?

17 comments:

Gehan said...

:D im glad ur back and blogging... poor DC was SO framed... lol...

thekillromeoproject said...

Um... Bit lost here... What's this all about?

dramaqueen said...

Just a podi catfight happening online. :) Check Kottu for enlightenment.

thekillromeoproject said...

Just made the connection. I think the best thing to do is totally ignore this guy and his blog.

He's obviously a very twisted person, who has serious ego and moral issues, and its safest to keep a safe distance from such people.

He supposedly has some political connections as well, and I really wouldn't put it past him to use them to harass you. He sounds totally capable of it!

D said...

"But thanks to the technology again, I found out it was the same IP address that was used to write both her comments (one with her own ID and the other anonymous one within few minutes from the same computer used only by her) and I can publish this person’s office address, home address, phone numbers and so on if required like I have done for RD."

Hmmm according to Neanderthaal Buruwa you used DC's computer write the comment. Sad, Microsoft, Google, Alexa, Gov’t and private 007 all lied to him.

Dee said...

oh wow DQ. ^.^ I loved your comment btw. Anyway thank you VERY MUCH. This post was very sweet of you and I appreciate it a A LOT. Believe me :)hugs

noreply@blogger.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
appekka said...

NB was out of order- if not the first time round, then the second phycho ape shit round. it was cool that witty peeps such as you and RD had your say.

i will be RDs and yours groupie.

The Doctor said...

NB: Don't believe for 1 second that you are the only one with the capacity to threaten and follow through with said threats, So watch your mouth and grow some balls dude.

Seriously.

thekillromeoproject said...

Have started a little competition on my blog... involves NB quite intimately! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh shaite. I don't think it's even Dee's who commenting on this post. I think it's NB who now has remotely logged into her PC through Microsoft's newest hacking technology by the power vested in him through CID. Or was it Alexa and the Interpol? Hmm...

Jane Doe said...

way to go DQ!

Anonymous said...

"Do you want me to post your silly photos on my blog along with dee cee's"

It's shite like this that make you a real fucktard Mr. Bawa...

Anonymous said...

this calls for a game of paint ball. followed by tea with scones. Served in a tiered stand

noreply@blogger.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Times Eye said...

blogs have become muddy spots...

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

F***all!!!! I missed the cat-fight!!! damn!!!! this ALWAYS happens to me...i'm so not dangling from the Kottu Grapevine anymore...*sigh* Oh well...at least reading the comments was fun!

See ya round hissyfits...knock em dead! ;) *figure of speech ah*