Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Looking for a Baby Mama

Alright. Let's see if this blog can do something worthwhile for a change.

Look. Look at this.











This is what some heartless demon dumped into a drain on the street. No, it's not a couple of rats. It's kittens. Of the soon-to-be-fluffy-and-cute kind. They must be about a week old, because they haven't even opened their eyes yet.














I hope... no, I PRAY and WILL that whoever threw them into the muddy ditch I found them in last night, lives the rest of his/her life in horrible and continuous agony and when it finally kills the bastard, he goes straight to hell for some more torture. It's what I wish on every fucker out there who can't make the slightest effort to find humane solutions to help babies that they can't care for.

Meanwhile, back at my place, I am trying to keep my dog off them as well as convince the excited resident house cats that no, Mommy has NOT brought them live rats for supper. So far, I've been a little successful by feeding the kittens infant formula through a syringe. I figure if God intended for these two to die of starvation, cold or a passing street dog, then I would have never found them and you would not be reading this. But I have neither the time, space nor resources to care for these two angels, given they're still of suckling age and need full-time attention to help them survive the next three weeks.

I am HOPING someone who sees this post will take enough notice and have the heart to be a hero, or at the very least pass the SOS on to someone else who can help.

So... what's it gonna be? Read and forget, or help them find a home? Your choice.

The kittens and I thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. - Think of all those karma points you score if you do decide to take a moment to care and make some calls. Please?

5 comments:

dramaqueen said...

It is with GREAT pleasure and joy that I do hereby announce that as of last evening, both my rescuees found a fabulous new home WITH a nursing foster mum.

I love it when my plans for mass human annihilation are thwarted by the rare instances of really good people.

cj said...

I am thoroughly impressed by your act of kindness.You are such a good hearted soul DQ the world would be a much nicer place if there were more of you. I hope whatever you wished for those who put them their

Hades said...

so your not looking for a home for them?

Tulie said...

Lovely - Congratulations :)

Angel said...

Great news! They do look like straggly little rats, and I'm so glad you found a home for them! Bless you DQ!