Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm A Copycat

I was inspired by DeeCee, who was inspired by Gutterflower, who is quite inspired to begin with.
It's supposed to stimulate my creativity. Lets see how it goes:

I remember everything that hurt in my childhood.

I don't understand humans sometimes.

I want to know what I want.

I hate being told who to be.

I wonder if I'll ever be truly happy.

I have this weird ability to KNOW what you're really like inside.

I know this world and our lives are just a smidgen in the greater scheme of things.


And because I'd like to stimulate my creativity even further:

I wish human beings would open their eyes

I love animals

I won't ever let anyone change me again.

I think I'm capable of far more in every way.

3 comments:

Dee said...

whee! :)

TheWhacksteR said...

hey nice.. now if you dont mind, i think i'll plagiarize this too..:)

Dili said...

me nxt on the plagiarizing pls.. :)