Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Tag

My first tag for 2009. Goody. All thanks to that Doc fella of mine. :) Utter bloody sweetheart, he is.

Yes, I am feeling gooey. Deal with it.

Right. Here are my resolutions for this brand spanking shiny new year, in no particular order. Please note that I am also making up resolutions as I type, coz I really didn't have time to think on it before:

  • Get back into shape. And I don't mean round. There used to be a time when yours truly could make a few hearts skip in her sparkly little salsa outfits. They barely fit my thigh now. I promise you, I WILL wear them again, even at the cost of being called the vulgar old aunty who can't act her age.
  • Fight harder for my freedom. Bring it on, mother.
  • Make bigger, louder and less debatable points on animal rights and welfare.
  • Learn something new. Anything. Even how to play guitar with my teeth.
  • Save up cash for my next big adventure. I'm not telling you what it is because I don't want to jinx it. But I plan to have it within the next two years.
  • Dance again.
  • Visit some place I never have before.
  • Try to be a little less of a spoilt bitch. (I am being a realist. I said TRY.)
  • Get closer to figuring out what it is that I really want out of this soddin' life.
  • Be better friends with God. I think he's feeling a little left out these days, the poor darling.
  • Change someone's life for the better. That someone may or may not be human.

Enough, no?

Oh yeah... I tag RD, DeeCee and TheMissingSandwich.

2 comments:

The Doctor said...

Looks like we've got some common resolutions... Wanna try accomplishing them together? :D

Good Luck!!!

Knatolee said...

Fabulous resolutions! And I would like to see a photo of you playing guitar with your teeth.

The animal welfare resolution is most admirable!