Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I have been Diaspora-ed

Adoh I'm rather chuffed men. What a nice way to end a ridiculously long day wasting time on making someone's defunct product look like the next best thing to Michael Bublé.

The all-witty Rhythmic Diaspora has chosen me for his blog recommendation list. Aney now that just makes a gurl want to cry in joy, meyah. Just think... ME. Little ol' me is a LISTED blogger (or bogger as mum insists - in all seriousness too).

Yes, ye who knoweth me, I'm not so little. It's called a metaphor. Look it up. Can we get back to my accolades now please?

So RD is by far my favourite read (I'm not just saying that coz I've made his list, either). That makes the honour ten times grander. Tra la la and skippety doo dah day. Even the cat is meowing in admiration. The dog tried too, but he gave up and ate a celebration biscuit instead.

Thank you RD. You have made the right choice. I will make you proud.

Whee.

6 comments:

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Blimey madcatwoman / hissyfits / dramaqueen, I never realised it meant so much to you. I'm honoured though. Please write more now. On your blog that is, perhaps while on the toilet.

Hoot-a-Toot said...

WOW! You lucky thing you. I am a huge fan of his...and yours :o)

FINroD said...

hahahaha.... ur funny... and if im not mistaken ur andre's girl shanuki ryt?.. used to work with him at his old office... plus used to see u on tv.. dad loved u.. always made his morning with ur cheery bubbly attitude.. =D

Lady divine said...

FINALLY!!!! :D
looks like someone's all happy..:D

and you better be missing me..:D
see ya tomorrow

The Doctor said...

Congrats BUBS!!!!!

Dee said...

:D yay!