Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Feelin' Pawsh

Ho hum. Have just come home after a very upmarket day, and feel extremely Beverly Hills-ish. Watch me strut.

Not that i could or did afford any of today's happenings... luck just brought me opportunities that I put into use, and it all rounded up to a day of living the celebrity lifestyle. You see, I received a couple of vouchers from the BF and relatives in the last few months for various things - professional massages and a five-star meal to be precise. Then, on my birthday, my mum gave me a Macbook (The most expensive gift I've ever received in my life!). I also do radio voicings and occasionally model for commercials because of friends in the ad industry who drag me into them. (And because I'm jobless and broke enough to do it)

So, today was one of those rare days when it all came together. Woke up today to a fabulous looking head of hair, thanks to me having cut it a couple of days back. slipped on a pair of jeans, drove myself to a commercial voicing in my Peugeot (the one I haven't returned to my old office yet), went and met the Apple guys about my Spanky Macbook, sashayed my way into the massage parlour where I was treated to half an hour of pure bliss by way of the world's best head massage (which, btw, left my hair looking even fuller and better!), spent another half an hour trying on shoes and clothes at a shopping hotspot, and finished it off with a grand lunch at the Cinnamon Grand, alongside a very well-groomed boyfriend who looked particularly smashing today.

Shah, no?

I am now going to lounge in bed and try to get my brother to feed me grapes.

4 comments:

Lady divine said...

damn! I'm jealous!!!!

Have a great time! :-)

Klutz said...

My...highly tish ;)

SpectralCentroid said...

Digressing a bit here, but how's the support for Apple products in Colombo?

dramaqueen said...

LD - I'm jealous too! It's just one day... wish it could be like that always... sigh.

Klutz - yup yup yup!

spectralcentroid - not excellent, given that Apple products and authorized dealers are fairly new to the market... We have just one player offering certified support services, and the expertise is limited.