Tuesday, June 3, 2008

That Tagging Thing...

Haiyo. if there's one thing that gets my cute little goat more than chain mails (I know you feel me on that), it's being tagged on blog. Mainly because then I am pressured to be wittier and more readable than the person who tagged me...and sometime that's damn hard.

Yes, gutterflower, that was a compliment. Take it while it's still up there.

This particular tag I like. It gives me a chance to talk about myself yet again... and this time I'm being ASKED for said information. Muahahahaaaa, for added effect.

To do the lazy thing and copy-paste gutterflower:

The red tape stuff:
- Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

So...ladies aaaand gentlemen.... (drumroll, please)

  1. I was born during a 'pirimi nakatha' (male auspicious time). This explains why my Mother cries all the time and why my aunties' jaws drop lower than the mariana trench when I'm around.
  2. I used to have an imaginary friend named John when I was 3. I'd tell John that I loved him, whilst sitting on the throne during my poo sessions.
  3. My boyfriend's second name is John. Life has always been a little too surreal for me.
  4. I bite my toenails.
  5. My childhood ambition was to be either a vet or a prostitute. I thought prostitutes were pretty ladies who got kissed alot and could wear anything they liked without their mothers having a tantrum about it. Obviously, 'vet' is the only thing I'd admit to whenever anyone asked.
  6. I share all my deepest secrets with my cat and make her pinky swear not to tell. I can trust her.
  7. I'm extremely intuitive and know exactly whats in people's heads, but I pretend I don't just so that I can pretend to be surprised when I find out.

Over to you-

themissingsandwich

Lady Divine

Arbitrary Spurtations

Azrael

thekillromeoproject

T

Shehal

6 comments:

The Doctor said...

allo. u've been tagged so there!!
kiss

Dili said...

He He you're brilliant man. Had me ROTFLing with the 1st one. Is poor John deceased now or moved on to someone else?

And how do you people bite toenails? Better yet how do like/stand/etc. biting toenails :P

samanalee said...

how do u bite your toenails?? :-/

Sachini said...

haha we were in kataragama or some place and a fortune teller forcefully took my mom's hand and then said 'seedevi nona habai pirimi nakathen thamai ipadila thiyenne'. obviously we were all tickled by this so we made 2 others check her palm and they all said the same thing.

dramaqueen said...

Doc - whee. I'm not blogging on this again, though.

dili- why thank you. Heh. John has manifested himself in the form of my boyfriend.

samanalee - it's quite easy, actually. you bring your toe up to your mouth and chomp in. It's a really satisfying experience. Of course, it requires some flexibility....

sach - Your mother should meet me...

Dee said...

oh lol :)